Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PaperTrey's Fruit Fusion Apple

Welcome back.

Here's a little something I've been thinking about for a while for my Operation Write Home cards. I wanted to make something a soldier could send home that had a little something extra. I figured, sometimes they might want to send a little gift, but it's not like they can just run to the mall.  Know what I mean? 

Anyway, I came up with this idea.  I thought the tag would make a cute bookmark.  The sender could even add a little note on it to make it more personal.  Whatcha' think?





I cut out the pocket with PaperTreys seed packet die, then stamped the inside with Text Style and the Apple image from Fruit Fusion: Apple.  I cut out the bookmark, rounded the corners, then stamped the sentiment and apple image (Fruit Fusion again), tied on a ribbon, and there you have it. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have an inspired day.

1 comment: