Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Won a Liebster Award!


What a surprise! Sean from Card Crafty Club graciously awarded me a Liebster Award! How sweet is that?  Thank you Sean, I'm honored, especially since life has kept me away from blogging for a while

Don't know what a Liebster Award is?  Well, here's a little history:

The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear, but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany. Liebster, means favorite or dearest, and the Liebster Award is designed to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award, the recipient must pass it on to five more blogs of note.

Isn't that fun?  What a great way to recognize a fellow blogger and then pass along the fun!

Ok then. Let's get this party going!. While there were dozens of blogs I could have included, my list of five blogs is--envelope please (grin):

1. Megan at Chaos Served Daily
2. Kathryn at Kathryn's Cards
3. Yolanda at Imagine. Make. Share.
4. Paula at Handmade by Paula
5. KellyRae at Sassy Rubber Artists

Okay winners, here's what you need to do.

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and past the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve recognition.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

Thanks again, Sean, for the award. You made my day.









5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog Kathy. I am so glad to see that you are still making cards. Your work is beautiful and I know everyone at OWH appreciates your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kathy, for the Liebster Award. That is so kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award Kathy. I've posted it to my blog and passed it along...AND posted a card to you too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kathy. A sweet award for a sweet person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy. Thank you for your nice comment on my flag card. Hope you are well and had a lovely 4th.

    ReplyDelete